Tuesday 20 September 2016

Why do people need help with health?

I admit it, I'm over 50 years old.
Over the past years I have seen and learned stuff about living longer, being more healthy than the average person of my age. Hell, a lot of people born in my year are dead already of cancer and all those other chemical, attitudinal and dietary diseases.
I've watched one sibling cure himself of diabetes. I've watched another undertake devastating chemotherapy. I've seen another sibling cure herself of breast cancer.
I've seen doctors save my dad after a series of heart attacks brought on by an infected tooth.
I have all kinds of knowledge  that overflows my brain about good things I'd like to share with you which may assist your health, your well-being, your happiness.
If even one thing I post on this blog gives you a helping hand: then my life is more complete.
Yay you.
Thank you for reading: I'm sending you every kind of blessing from a Universe which is abundant, beautiful and good.
PLEASE NOTE: I am a New Zealander from a tiny country on the otherside of the world from you, most likely. My English is in our dialect. If you can't handle it, don't read it.

About me: Christine Leov Lealand.
I am a best-selling romance author working on spending the next 50 years writing books and having fun. I have to be fit and well to achieve this goal. So I'm putting in the work to sustain my life and health and support my goal.

Here's my author blog: it features some of my books:

If you would like to support this blog please visit my bookstore, check out the books.

I like writing answers to questions on Quora, check out my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment